Inside California’s $11 billion state & local government IT market
As a Techwire Insider you get exclusive access to real time business intelligence on California’s $11 billion state and local government technology market. Our team of reporters, researchers and analysts keeps you in front of the people, deals, legislation and trends driving California public-sector IT.
Techwire Insider membership gives you:
- Insider Daily Newsletter with exclusive reporting and analysis across California public sector IT; including key CIO initiatives, personnel moves and profiles, major contracts, RFPs, legislation, program news, market stats, and more.
- Quarterly California CIO Industry Briefings where Techwire members can meet and hear from the leading agency CIOs and top government executives on the hottest IT initiatives and upcoming projects.
- California-Focused Research on procurement, budget and tech trends around the state.
- Ability to Host Your Content Resources on Techwire.net – from white papers to case studies — for visibility among California’s public- and private-sector IT community.
Why join Techwire?
- The most comprehensive analysis and insight on IT for California state and local government and the people driving it.
- Exclusive virtual briefings with government technology leaders from throughout the state.
- Inside intelligence on upcoming technology procurements, budgets and industry developments.
- Quarterly in-person industry events to build your sales network and partnerships.
To learn more about Techwire Insider and start your trial membership, connect with Coleman Leonardo at (916) 932-1359 or email at email@example.com.