IFG (The iFish Group)
Since 2008, The iFish Group (IFG) has focused on assisting state and local government agencies and departments in developing IT strategies that drive sustainable and measurable business value from their IT investments. We support our clients by sharing our expertise through advising, coaching, mentoring, and working alongside them to maximize the delivery of business value and to make the experience efficient and sustainable.
IFG specializes in:
- Management Consulting: Project Management, Strategy Consulting, Organizational Change Management, Technology Roadmaps, Business Process Reengineering, Large Enterprise Projects, and Agile Coaching & Management
- Professional Resource Management: IT talent strategies, recruiting, qualification, management, and placement for client projects and internal hires
- Application Development, Delivery and Maintenance: Planning, Design, Implementation, Integration, and Support Services, Custom Development, Agile and Hybrid, DevOps, DevSecOps, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance & Operations
- Cybersecurity Consulting: Security Operations (SecOps), Cybersecurity Governance, Strategy, and Implementation
- Technology Solutions: Secure Application Development & Performance Monitoring, Identity & Access Management, API Security & Management, Data Security, Government Analytics, Cloud Migration, Planning, Design, Implementation, Integration, and Support Services
In 2021, IFG was recognized for the 2nd year in a row by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies and ranked #20 by Sacramento Business Journals’ Fastest Growing Companies. IFG also ranked #3 in Sacramento Business Journal’s (SBJ) 2021 Best Places to Work, improving our ranking in the small business category from last year’s #12 spot.