1855 Gateway Blvd, Suite 730
Concord, CA 94520
You will have the opportunity to engage with a digital workspace platform that securely delivers and manages any app on any device by integrating access control with application management and multi-device endpoint management. We will walk you through how Workspace ONE can deliver contextual access based on the right set of access conditions. We will explore how Workspace ONE can automatically patch and protect Android, iOS, Windows 10 devices- and more- using the Workspace ONE Intelligence platform. You will also discover how IGEL OS-powered endpoints can be fully managed and controlled by IGEL’s Universal Management Suite (UMS) which includes the IGEL Management Interface (IMI), a REST API designed for programmatic access and control to “report up” to Workspace One.
Think about it. Then join our virtual lab to experience it!
All attendees will be eligible to enter our drawing to win an $100 American Express Gift Card!
Virtual Lab experience includes....
- Workspace ONE Intelligence can provide visibility into vulnerabilities and exploits, and leverage automation to secure and update your devices
- Workspace ONE's ability to provide secure and seamless access to your on prem resources with device certificate authentication, single sign-on, and VMware's Unified Access Gateway
- VMware can integrate with your existing solutions and migrate your organization to a Modern Management model
- You will also discover how IGEL OS-powered endpoints can be fully managed and controlled by IGEL’s Universal Management Suite (UMS) which includes the IGEL Management Interface (IMI), a REST API designed for programmatic access and control to “report up” to Workspace One.
- VMware's Digital Workspace (from VDI to device management to application Single Sign On) offering and how it can benefit your organization
- Take a tour of the VMware's Digital Workspace solution with an Entisys360 expert whiteboard session
- Observe Workspace ONE access to the IGEL UMS endpoint management and control platform
- Access a live hands on lab for Modern Management of devices with analytics and intelligence to reduce administrative tasks
10:30 a.m.: Introductions
10:35 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: Lab begins
Upon registration, you will receive a WebEx link for your virtual lab.
Entisys360 is an award-winning IT consultancy specializing in advanced IT infrastructure, virtualization, security, automation and cloud first solutions. Through state-of-the-art methodologies and broad solutions and services offerings, Entisys360 expertly solves its clients’ most pressing IT and business challenges.
With more than three decades of experience, Entisys360 has become a trusted advisor to some of the most prominent companies in California. Offering professional support services, managed services, consulting and engineering services, Entisys360 not only serves government agencies and educational institutions, but also focuses on mid-tier and enterprises within the healthcare, financial and legal services sectors.
The Entisys360 corporate headquarter office is in Concord, Calif., with its public sector division located in Sacramento, Calif. Entisys360 also has regional offices in Irvine, Calif., Pasadena, Calif. and San Diego, Calif. For more information, visitwww.entisys360.com or call 1-877-ENTISYS (877-368-4797).