5 Myths of Privileged Access Management for the Modern Enterprise
IT professionals engaged in cloud migration projects are legitimately concerned about security.
Their organizations may have deployed a Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution to secure on-premises infrastructure yet worry remains whether legacy PAM can adapt to secure the entire hybrid enterprise.
But with information overload it is hard to tell fact from fiction. To help uncover the facts, we’re hosting a webinar on August 29th where we’ll debunk these top Privileged Access Management myths:
- Myth #1: PAM is simply a password vault. Right?
- Myth #2: PAM can’t address modern hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Myth #3: Legacy password vaults are good enough
- Myth #4: A hybrid cloud PAM model requires a rip-and-replace and is cost prohibitive
- Myth #5: PAM can’t help with newer attack tactics such as ransomware
You’ll get the recording and slides even if you don’t show up, so register today for this complimentary webinar HERE.