Forrester Research has estimated that 80 percent of security breaches involve weak, default, stolen, or otherwise compromised privileged credentials. As a result, cybersecurity experts have recommended augmenting usernames and passwords with multi-factor authentication (MFA) to add an additional layer of security for access control.
By adopting an “MFA Everywhere” approach, organizations can establish a reliable deterrent and ultimately minimize the risk of lateral movement of threat actors across networks.
Join our CyberCast to learn more about best practices to minimize your exposure to credential-based cyber-attacks by enabling MFA Everywhere.
During the interactive discussion we’ll cover:
- Cybersecurity trends that drive the need for advanced authentication methods
- Ways passwords become compromised
- A breakdown of two-factor authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and adaptive MFA
- Common types of MFA authenticators and their strengths and weaknesses
- The myth of the demise of MFA
- The likelihood of ultimately moving the world beyond passwords
Can't attend live? Register for on-demand recording after the live event