The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements intended to ensure that all companies that process, store, or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. And while probably one of the most prescriptive industry regulations available in the market, many organizations are struggling to turn their PCI compliance paper blueprint into an effective security program that withstands the scrutiny of professional security assessments and daily cyber-attacks.
Considering these challenges, it is not unexpected that security has deteriorated for the second consecutive year in the Americas, as only 1 in 5 companies meet PCI DSS compliance requirements, according to Verizon's 2019 Payment Security Report.
Join our live webinar as Dr. Torsten George:
- Discusses the current global state of compliance and how organizations are maintaining (and not maintaining) PCI DSS compliance;
- Outlines important compliance program design considerations;
- Explores how an Identity-Centric Privileged Access Management (PAM) approach enables organizations to meet or exceed the stringent
- PCI DSS requirements; and
- Showcases how IT compliance professionals can benefit from host-based session monitoring to provide seamless evidence for audit purposes.
Register for access to the live session and get the recording after the live event.
Dr. Torsten George
Cyber Security Evangelist