Thursday November 5th 2020
Threat, Prevention and Recovery of Cyber-Attacks
- Join Dell Technologies & Kovarus with special guest, retired Senior US Department of Defense (DoD) Cyber Warfare Officer Jack Koons for this informative session as we dive into the threat, prevention and recovery of cyber-attacks. Jack has experience on both sides of the table: exploitation and gaining access to deliver capability (listen, exfill, deny, degrade, destroy, etc.) for the DoD and the United States Government (USG), as well as protecting and securing in the commercial world for clients and partners.
Having user complaints about quality and connectivity?
- Are you modernizing your cyber-resilience strategy with technology that adapts to the ever-changing approaches of modern attacks?
- How are you leveraging the Cloud for your Data Protection workloads?
- Do you need a secondary site for off-site copies of your most critical data?
- What is your disaster recovery plan? Learn more about native cloud-integration data protection, disaster recovery and long-term retention in the cloud.
In this seminar, experts will address:
- Fresh insights and perspectives of cyber assailants’ strategies and the tools they employ
- What a strategy to reduce cyber risk as a business enabler looks like
- How to identify and address the very real threat of cyber-attacks
- How to improve your chances of successfully recovering from a cyber-attack, quickly
- What solutions and services are available to help your business keep its most valuable data secure
- How to use CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act funds for technology purchases