December 8-9, 2020
The new IT enables business growth, but only when leaders look beyond the limits of legacy systems, legacy security, and legacy thinking to advance a cloud-first future.
Zenith Live 2020 features best practices and actionable insights from our team of cloud innovators, as well as hands-on training delivered by experts. We have an exciting lineup of speakers including Captain Scott Kelly, former astronaut and military fighter pilot, Andy Greenberg, author of Sandworm, as well as your Public Sector peers sharing their advice, expertise, and experience guiding an organization through challenging times.
The agenda includes:
- CXO Perspectives Panels
- Inspiring Keynotes
- A variety of breakouts, including special sessions for Public Sector registrants
- CIO Voice of the Customer Fireside Chats
- The Women in IT Exchange
Check out the Public Sector breakouts at ZenithLive on December 8-9th! We’ve lined up some amazing government speakers, including:
- Rahul Patel, CISO Cook County, IL Elections Office, who will discuss up-leveling elections security posture with microsegmentation, and
- John Fransicone from New Jersey Transit who will share how his agency embraced the cloud to enable telework.
- Sean Connelly, DHS CISA TIC Program Manager who will discuss why TIC 3.0 offers a more flexible approach to network security.
- CW5 Will Robinson, Army CTO, who will be sharing insights on what it takes to protect one of the world’s largest networks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- CIOs - New business enablers who are strategically breaking barriers — both real and metaphorical — to realize opportunity.
- CISOs - Security leaders who need the latest cybersecurity insight from expert research and threat-protection teams.
- CTOs & HEADS OF INFRASTRUCTURE - Technology and infrastructure leaders looking to change the game with comprehensive visibility into enterprise data traffic.
- ARCHITECTS - Network, security, and enterprise builders who want to learn and share cloud best practices for creating the future.
- PRACTITIONERS & OPERATIONS PROFESSIONALS - IT professionals who want to join an expert community of IT operations pioneers leading cloud cybersecurity charge.
- CloudOPs + Dev/SecOPs - Operations practitioners looking for expert training on bringing security, compliance, and risk awareness to the development process.
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER with in-demand knowledge and skills for the cloud-first world.
MEET THE INNOVATORS behind the leading technologies that drive cloud transformation.
LEAD YOUR TEAM AND YOUR ORGANIZATION into the secure, digital future.