800 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015
And the winner is...
You, when you cordially accept our invitation to attend this business analytics executive seminar and networking event at the GRAMMY Museum in Los Angeles.
Analytics aren’t static. They should drive actions and decisions, and propel your organization toward its full potential. Join us on May 15 to learn 5 new ways that organizations are taking their data analytics to the next level.
Meeting in the Clive Davis Theater, we’ll demo the latest capabilities of WebFOCUS, our analytics platform, and explore current analytics innovations, such as:
- Big Data/Internet of Things – Leverage big data and machine data in real time
- Embedded Analytics – Amp up applications for internal and external users
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics – Sharpen insights and improve accuracy of decisions
- AI-Assisted Analytics – Offer a smarter user experience with search, voice, and narration
- Data Monetization – Profit more from your data through analytics that generate revenue and cut costs
Afterward, we'll move to the Museum Gallery, where you can meet and network with local peers, share best practices, and learn from industry leaders.