1517 L St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please join Kovarus and Dell EMC as we explore the newest Data Protection Solutions - Data Domain and Beyond. With centralized management, automation and more, the Dell EMC Data Protection portfolio offers software-defined, 100% cloud enabled solutions — including advanced VMware integration. Hear from industry experts as we discuss these next-gen solutions and conquer your data protection challenges.
In this session you will learn about:
IDPA (Integrated Data Protection Appliance):
- Next-gen solution that is pre-integrated and optimized for faster time to production and value.
- A future-proof IT investment with a platform-agnostic architecture and diverse application protection coverage.
- Extend data protection seamlessly from data centers to private and public clouds
- Enables the streamlining of processes and resources that can evolve with the technology landscape.
Data Protection Central:
- A data protection dashboard that unifies the UI experience for Avamar and Data Domain operations.
- Utilize DPC for monitoring job status, critical events, systems health and capacity across the enterprise.
Data Domain Cloud Disaster Recovery (Cloud DR):
- DR testing ensures that a VM can be recovered before performing a failover or recovering specific data.
- Superior architecture with less persistent compute required to be running in the cloud to maintain copies of operational backups for DR purposes.
- Direct protection from Data Domain on-prem.
- Minimal compute expense running 24/7, spinning up resources only for a DR event.
Data Domain Cloud Tier (DDCT):
- The only protection storage to natively tier de-duplicated data to the cloud.
- No separate cloud gateway or virtual appliance is required - no additional footprint or management overhead.
- Data is sent directly from the Data Domain system to the could with seamless management through Data Domain Management Center where the data movement policy is managed
- New features, security and user interface (HTML 5, no more JAVA!!!)