Bringing the Legends of IT and Music Together
Three Paths to True Hybrid Cloud EUC
Many companies are finding that their existing EUC solutions are limiting business agility. IT teams simply can’t respond to end-user requests quickly enough. Existing on-prem VDI implementations can be hard to configure, difficult to manage, and often fail to meet business and end-user needs. In the cloud, Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) implementations often face similar challenges and come with hidden costs.
That’s why a hybrid cloud EUC model is emerging, using a flexible mix of both private and public cloud resources and allowing you to quickly adjust the mix based on your business needs. But how do you get from where you are today to a hybrid EUC implementation?
Be sure to save your seat at our upcoming event where experts will discuss:
- How to offload and centralize EUC management as a SaaS service in the public cloud, eliminating management overhead and the need for painful upgrades.
- Utilizing public cloud for EUC disaster recovery to ensure business continuity. - Moving workloads flexibly between datacenters and cloud locations to address dynamic business requirements.
Then make sure to stay for an exclusive concert with three-time GRAMMY Award winner, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and Matchbox Twenty co-founder, Rob Thomas!
● Solution Story
● Customer Story: First Foundation Bank
● Special Musical Guest: Rob Thomas
No PowerPoint—just the information you need in an authentic, entertaining virtual session.
Reserve your seat today!
While you are waiting for the concert to start, catch up on these all-star resources:
Take a Free Test Drive and Burst Citrix Desktops to AWS
- Check out Forrester Report on the The Total Economic Impact™ of Nutanix For End User Computing
For more information, please reach out to:
Raul Zuniga | State of California – Account Director
Mobile: 415-412-2936 | E-mail: email@example.com
LinkedIn | Twitter: zootanix
Nutanix in the State/Local Government
California State Contracts: Statewide Contract, SLP, CMAS