Join us for an overview of the SAS Data Management solution&hellip
Location and Time:
1215 K Street, Suite 1100
Wednesday, April 22
Choose a session:
9-11am or 1-3pm
Cost: Complimentary – there is no fee to attend.
What you will learn&hellip
You’ll learn how the SAS Data Management platform can enable you to take control of a variety of data challenges while improving your productivity and bringing governance to the data management process in
Specific topics addressed will include, but may not be limited to:
- Access and integration of multiple data sources
- Data cleansing, enrichment and entity resolution
- Data lineage and governance
- You want to modernize the way your
- organization prepares analytics-ready data.
- You want to automate your extraction, transformation and load (ETL) tasks.
- You want to take control of the quality of your data.
We look forward to having you join us. Seating is limited, so register today!
Contact Gretchen Inglis at 919-531-7107