Deploy Advanced Communications with Cradlepoint & L3Harris
In this virtual event, we’ll explore how technology enables first responders to have the services, information and correspondence needed to make informed decisions and act quickly.
First responders rely on network connectivity as a critical need. This comes in two major forms: Land Mobile Radio (LMR) network and Wireless WAN (Wide Area Networks) access for the applications and devices in and around vehicles. These two baseline connectivity services are public safety lifelines, and together they coexist to stream agile, precise and united field communications.
In this virtual event, we’ll explore how these technologies enable first responders to have the services, information and correspondence needed to make informed decisions and act quickly. Join Nick Bruckner, Lexipol EVP, along with Michael Dickens, Global Sales Engineer, Cradlepoint, Alan Close, President Cleveland Communications, Inc., T.J. Martin, Public Information Officer/Radio Communications Coordinator, City of Parma- Fire Department, and Rob Butts, Market Manager, L3Harris as they discuss the joint power with the relationship between the Wireless WAN communication provided by Cradlepoint and the mission critical solutions provided by L3Harris.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Public safety use cases of Wireless WAN.
- Innovations that 5G enables.
- The increased communications interoperability produced with converged Cradlepoint and L3Harris first responder devices and services.
- How the City of Parma enhanced their critical communications shortfalls with interoperable systems and FirstNet Public Safety Broadband.
- How to bring advanced network connectivity technology to your organization.