CyberCast Live: Enabling MFA Everywhere
Adopt this approach to establish a reliable deterrent; ultimately minimizing the risk of lateral movement of threat actors across your organization’s networks.
Forrester Research has estimated that 80 percent of security breaches involve weak, default, stolen, or otherwise compromised privileged credentials. As a result, cybersecurity experts have recommended augmenting usernames and passwords with multi-factor authentication (MFA) to add an additional layer of security for access control.
By adopting an “MFA Everywhere” approach, organizations can establish a reliable deterrent and ultimately minimize the risk of lateral movement of threat actors across networks.
Join our CyberCast to learn more about best practices to minimize your exposure to credential-based cyber-attacks by enabling MFA Everywhere.
During the interactive discussion we’ll cover:
- Cybersecurity trends that drive the need for advanced authentication methods
- Ways passwords become compromised
- A breakdown of two-factor authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and adaptive MFA
- Common types of MFA authenticators and their strengths and weaknesses
- The myth of the demise of MFA
- The likelihood of ultimately moving the world beyond passwords
Can't attend live? Register for on-demand recording after the live event