Data Webinar Series: Insuring Data Quality to Impact Business Outcomes - State and Local Government Focus
Webinar discussion focused on how to leverage data to be a more impactful technology that improves decision making and business outcomes.
- The global pandemic has had a significant impact on both the private and public sector. As a result, many of our State & Local government clients are focused on how to leverage data to be a more impactful technology that improves decision making and business outcomes for their constituents.
Gartner Leadership Partners, David Mayer & Brad Erickson will build on the previous discussion of a four-track plan deliverable on Data Governance as a one-year programmatic concept to address the ongoing challenges state and local government clients encounter when implementing a data program and now expanding to the importance of Data Quality in leveraging Data to drive business outcomes.
Join us for this webinar! We will outline the following:
- Building a Business Case for Data Governance from Problem Statement to Proposed Solution
- Establishing data quality management, data literacy, data cataloging, and data lifecycle management basics
- Using Gartner maturity assessment tools to position your organization for success in data governance
- Measuring data governance process improvement to demonstrate ROI to your organization
- Case Study: How a large CA agency tackled the need for good data quality for its analytics needs
- Q & A
* To receive a calendar invitation with webinar connection details – please click to respond: RSVP
- and provide your valid government business e-mail address.