1121 15t Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Dell Technologies Power Edge Servers now mitigate Side Channel vulnerabilities, provide greatly enhanced performance and new, faster storage class memory.
Come join Dell Technologies and our strategic partner, Intel Corporation to learn how your organization can process data in a way to drive your business forward. We will discuss how your current traditional workloads and future workloads can benefit from:
- Better performance with new Intel Xeon Scalable Cascade processors for most common workloads with either core or frequency updates. Also offering increased memory speed, up to 2933 MT/s, for select Gold and Platinum processors.
- Improved security with side channel security mitigations now built into the hardware, reducing the need for operating system patches and improves overall performance.
- New Artificial Intelligence (AI)capabilities with Intel Deep Learning boost that reduces the reliance on GPUs for inferencing and deep learning.
- Storage-class memory providing expanded memory footprint and improving system reliability and performance with Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory in select PowerEdge servers.
- 8:30 Check-in
- 9:00 Continental Breakfast
- 9:15 Dell Technologies State of CA Enterprise Contract Review
- 9:30 The Power of Compute
- 10:00 Intel Cascade Lake and Optane Overview
- 11:00 Dell Technologies Cascade Lake/Compute Roadmap
- 11:30 Q&A