Getting Started with Elastic Workshop for CA State Employees
Meet the team behind the open source Elastic Stack — that’s Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats & Logstash
Thursday February 20th 2020
Elastic and Savant Solutions
1007 7th Street, 5th floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Join Jared Pane, (Senior Solutions Architect) from Elastic, who will be guiding you through hands-on labs with the Elastic Stack. This “Getting Started Workshop of the Elastic Stack", will show you the ease of ingesting data into Elastic, building out visualizations, and showing the power of having multiple products under one solution. In these labs, you will be using the Elastic training environment.
During this session you will:
- Gain a working knowledge of all the key solutions in the Elastic Stack
- Infest your data using Beats
- Build your first visualization with Kibana
- Explore your data and visualizations by building a you can build a dashboard
- Learn how to share and reuse all these assets around your organization
Marie Asgharnia is a host of exceptional ability. Studies show that a vast majority of guests attending events by Marie have been known to leave more elated than visitors to Santa's Workshop, The Lost of Continent of Atlantis, and the Fountain of Youth.
This dynamic workshop will be a combination of demonstrations, presentations, hands-on exploration, and group discussions.
- Attendees are required to bring a laptop to be used with hands-on exercises.
- Attendees will be provided with a hosted instance of Elasticsearch, accessible through your personal laptop