Join Pluralsight, Taborda and Blackboard on March 19th for a half-day workshop.
Join Pluralsight, Taborda and Blackboard on March 19th in Sacramento for a half-day workshop around best practices for smarter learning and team development.
Join Blackboard, Taborda Solutions, and Pluralsight for a half-day workshop designed specifically for the California state government learning community on Tuesday, March 19th. We are inviting Learning and Development professionals to meet with their peers and Blackboard training experts to learn and share best practices in design and instruction for smarter learning and team development. Continuous investment in training and development is essential for improving the performance of the state government workforce and enhancing the services provided by the California state government. We are particularly excited to have Courtney Payton from CA Victims Compensation Board as our lead presenter.
- 8:15-8:45am: Registration & Breakfast
- 8:45-9:25am:Opening remarks and introductions
- 9:25-9:55am: CalHR & CDT Presentation
- 9:55-10:10am: Break
- 10:10-11:00am: CalVCB Presentation
- 11:00-11:10am: Break
- 11:10-11:45am: Blackboard Presentation
- 11:45am-12:15pm: Closing remarks and networking