Please join us as we discuss how market leading CyberArk Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions play such an important role when addressing the CA State Military Assessment and learn about PAM best practices. The assessment has always been a challenge for a department’s security and network team, however, with CyberArk deployed, up to 20% of assessment criteria can be addressed. And, a higher percentage, when leveraging CyberArk OOTB integrations with other best in breed software solutions. During the webinar, we will provide an overview of the ever-evolving security threat landscape, which is privileged access, and review PAM best practices. Then, we will dive into the below CA Military Assessment criteria. And, wrap up with Q&A.
- Least privilege of key hosts
- Least privilege of key roles
- User account privileged role separation validation
- Remote access solutions protected by multi-factor authentication
- Access control - Enforced password configuration