1211 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
In a world where IT professionals are constantly grappling with the complexity of their current infrastructure and legacy
applications you need access to experts who can propel your environment into the next generation.
Attend our upcoming movie event on June 13th to learn how HPE with Intel can be your SOLO IT Solution. NWN, HPE, and Intel will use the FORCE to eliminate the barriers and challenges you face today.
We can analyze the infrastructure you have; determine your best options, and set a strategy for both short term and long term success. If you own HPE Blades, have HPE Rack Mount servers, or are looking to have a better more secure infrastructure you NEED to attend this informative event.
Topics addressed during the presentation will be:
• HPE ProLiant Rackmount Server Strategy
• HPE BladeSystem Update and Roadmap
• HPE Synergy Strategy and Roadmap
• Intel Optane® Technology- Next Generation Intel High Performance Storage
• Hyper-converged – Data protection via SimpliVity
• HPE Nimble Storage Update
• HPE Aruba Networking Update
• Purchasing Contracts Update
10:45AM - Event Check In
*Must check in for movie ticketing purposes
11:00 Presentation on the IMAX big screen begins with:
John Hurst, NWN's Data Center Director
12:15 Lunch is served
Lunch will be served in the Lobby of the Esquire IMAX Theatre
12:45 Seating begins for Private Showing of Solo: A Star Wars Story in IMAX - 1:00PM Movie Begins
3:30 Conclusion of event