1415 L St 200
Sacramento, CA 95814
Kiefer Consulting and our partner, PixelMill, would like to invite you to join us at Office 365 / SharePoint Breakfast Sacramento on March 8th!
'Modern vs Classic: A SharePoint Battle Royale'
On Friday, March 8th, join us for breakfast and a speaker at the return edition of SharePoint Breakfast Sacramento! In this session, join Eric Overfield (President/Co-Founder of PixelMill and Microsoft MVP + RD) for a deep dive look at both modern and classic SharePoint experiences.
Here's what we'd like to do on 3/8:
- 8:45 - 9:00 - Networking & breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:45 - Eric's Session
- 9:45 - 10:00 - Q&A
- 10:00 and on - Wrap-up/Networking
Join Eric Overfield (President/Co-Founder of PixelMill and Microsoft MVP + RD) for a break down of the differences between modern and classic SharePoint experiences. Eric will share use cases, design options, best practices, and the perks and limitations of both to help you better understand the options, aiding you in making an informed decision about the path you choose to take on your SharePoint journey.
A quick refresher:
- Classic experiences are site templates found in SharePoint 2013 that include publishing sites, classic team sites (as compared to Office 365 group-connected (modern) team sites), blog sites, etc.
- Modern experiences are particularly those found in SharePoint Online, and some are found in SharePoint 2019 including communication sites, hub sites, and Office 365 group-connected team sites.
- Learn the in's andout'sof modern and classic SharePoint
- See what's new with SharePoint and how it can affect you
- Get the information you need to decide which experience is best for you.
While this session is geared towards those with an understanding of SharePoint, we encourage all comers to attend this session.
About the Speaker:
Eric Overfield is the Co-founder and President of PixelMill, a modern SharePoint Design Agency based in Northern California. As a published SharePoint author and contributor, a two-time Microsoft MVP in Office Servers and Services, and a recently named Microsoft Regional Director, Eric is a leading expert in the SharePoint Branding community.
About NorCal Office365 & SharePoint Meetup
Are you an Office 365 or SharePoint end-user, admin, IT pro, developer, or just plain geek? Join us for our monthly user groups! This user group is designed for everyone, from beginners to senior web developers, we host an array of people from all different backgrounds. A variety of events are held in the Northern California region, extending all the way from the South Bay to Sacramento. This meetup, sponsored by a group of SharePoint and Office 365 fanatics stays up-to-date on the most current developments to ensure you get the most out of each and every event. Our speakers range from small business owners, to big industry players, so you’ll get knowledge on Office 365 and SharePoint from all angles. So join us at one of our upcoming events or happy hours and get to know this fun, engaging and sometimes geeky community!