As an extension of QlikWorld Online, the Qlik Public Sector Partner Summit is bringing together the leading technology, advisory, and solution providers across Federal, State and Local Governments, Higher Education Institutions and Healthcare Providers in the U.S. and Canada to share the latest data and analytics strategies, solutions, and technologies with the public sector technology community.
Join your peers this year to learn about:
- Addressing Population Health Challenges with Qlik from the Deputy CIO of the Florida Department of Health
- Qlik Sense Collaboration at the City of Saint Paul from the city’s Business Intelligence Developer
- Human & Data Collaboration -- Using Technology To Get To The Heart Of What Matters from Bridget Bean, former FEMA Deputy Administrator of Resilience
- GovLoansVision: Descriptive and Predictive Market Intel for Government Mortgage Programs from Polygon Research
- Real-Time Data Driven AI Enabled Patient Surveillance from CTI
- Optimizing Outcomes with Intelligent Insights from Swish Data
- Connecting with your Qlik users through in-app surveys from Pomerol Partners
- Making Your Data Talk with Vizlib
- Advanced Analytics inside Qlik Sense with Booz Allen Hamilton
- Leaping from Legacy to Modern Data Analytics Architecture with Zero2Hero from Bardess
- Healthcare Research on Demand with IPC Global
- Integrating BI, AI, and Process Automation to Streamline Analysis to Action from Intellidyne
- Rapidly deploying Qlik’s rich data analytics and visualization capabilities at the tactical edge from RavenTek
Registration is free. Register today!