900 West Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Red Hat and Emergent will be delivering an OpenShift Workshop in Los Angeles on July 24 from 8AM-12PM with breakfast provided. There will be 20 lab laptops available to those that need them.
This workshop will teach you how you can use the OpenShift Container Platform to speed development, simplify DevOps and use containers to deliver applications even faster.
Hands-on Labs consisting of the following self-paced exercises:
- Login and a tour of OCP
- Getting comfortable with Docker
- Deploying an app with Source-to-Image (abstracting the complexity of Docker, simplifying the process)
- Developing and managing your application
- Operational management of OpenShift - utilization of the infrastructure and individual applications
- Webhooks and rollbacks for apps
- Replication and recovery for apps
- The role and value of labels
- Working in CI | CD pipelines
- Executing a Blue | Green Deployment