10860 Gold Center Dr 100
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Join Kiefer Consulting and Nintex for an interactive workshop and learn how automating everyday business processes with Nintex can transform your business! As the leading provider of process automation technology for SharePoint, Office 365 and beyond, Nintex created the idea of 'Workflow for Everyone.' So whether you work in the business or in IT, are a Power User or a Developer, you will benefit from this Workshop. From start to finish, we will walk you through automating a process. We will begin by creating a form and pushing it to a mobile device and then build a workflow integrating with other systems.
- Ask questions and get answers.
- Automate an existing process.
- Learn to streamline and transform critical business operations.
We will provide hands-on training to help you get started automating one of your organization's processes. The session will include an introduction to workflow and Business Process Automation, Best Practices, and time for Q&A. Learn how quickly and easily use the Nintex Workflow Platform to transform how your organization does business.
08:15 AM – 08:50 AM
Breakfast and Registration
08:50 AM – 09:20 AM
Presentation: Why are We Here?
09:20 AM – 11:00 AM
11:00 AM – 11:10 AM
11:10 AM – 11:25 AM
Presentation: Best Practices
11:25 AM – 11:40 AM
Presentation: Advanced Topics & the Future State of Your Workflow Practice
11:40 AM – 12:00 PM
When & Where You'll Be:
Wednesday, April 10
California Department of Technology Education & Training Center
10860 Gold Center Dr #100, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
What You'll Need:
- Access to the SharePoint Online site (and user with Site Owner Permissions) inside your company's tenant or have an Office 365 trial tenant. The trial can be set up at this link.
- A computer (laptop/Surface)
- A mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) to use with the Nintex Mobile App
NOTE: Participation is limited to 30 attendees