621 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
We'll be sharing best practices from our experience working post-breach with enterprises involved in the largest recent attacks and from thousands of privileged account security deployments. Join our Lunch series and learn:
· Tools, technique, and methods used by attackers to steal sensitive data, takeover network and cloud instances by gaining access to privileged credentials
· How you reduce privileged security risk while meeting audit and compliance requirements such asNIST, CIS 20, NERC and HIPPA
· How to address a variety of privileged security use cases such as securing vendor and 3rd party access, managing service accounts, and removing admin rights on workstations without operational impacts
· How to get started with a privileged account security program that integrates easily with your existing on-premises and cloud infrastructure, SaaS applications, and security and IT management tools
· Key questions to ask to improve the security of applications built using DevOps methodologies
These lunches are hugely popular and space fills quickly. Register now to save your seat. Lunch will be provided.
*This is an invite-only, limited seating event. Your registration will be confirmed by a CyberArk representative prior to the event date.