SAS California Users Forum
Learn how others across the State are using SAS to tackle their greatest analytics challenges!
Tuesday June 4th 2019
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
1230 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please join us on Tuesday, June 4th at the Sheraton Grand Hotel to meet your local SAS team, learn about how SAS is being used today in the State of California, enjoy presentations from local California government SAS users, learn about how SAS is using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning within government to tackle some of our most critical challenges in health care, and meet and greet other SAS users in the State of California! Snacks and drinks will be provided.
The following is an agenda for the event:
- 9am – 9:30am – Check-In/Snacks and Drinks: Once checked in, please enjoy the snacks and drinks available, and use this time to meet and greet with your local SAS team and other State of California SAS users.
- 9:30am – 10:15am – Presentation: SAS and San Bernardino: Please be seated by 9:30am for a presentation by Dr. Josh Morgan, Behavioral Health and Whole Person Care Director, SAS, on how he helped San Bernardino’s behavioral health department in their Program evaluation methodology using SAS Enterprise Guide.
- 10:15am – 11:00am - Presentation: How SAS is Helping BHC Today: We are lucky to have Rachael Phillips from BHC join us to present on how her department is using SAS to help BHC (Building Healthy Communities) address their analytical needs.
- 11:00am – 11:30am – Applied Advanced Analytics in Government: Please join us for a presentation from Gabriel Mullen, Sr. Solutions Architect, SAS, on how a health care system implemented SAS AI and Machine Learning to help tackle their analytical needs.
- 11:30am – 12:00pm – Networking Break: Please use this time to meet your fellow SAS users within the State of California, meet and greet your local SAS team, or leave your name and contact information to be contacted by SAS if you have questions regarding your software, or would like to learn more about how we can help your department solve your analytical needs!
Please register today for a ticket by following the link below. This is a limited seating event, so be sure to secure your spot now. If you have any questions, please reach out and we will be more than happy to help!