1209 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please join us on Thursday, March 5th at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento to learn about what is new in the world of SAS and how to bring innovation and analytical acceleration to your organization in 2020! The following topics will be covered:
8:00am – 8:15am – Registration and Welcome
8:15am – 9am – National SAS Innovation Briefing, Marie Lowman
- We welcome Marie Lowman, Senior Industry Consultant with SAS, for an engaging discussion of how States and Localities are innovating and addressing challenges using SAS, such as:
- The Opioid Epidemic
- Emergency Response Management
- Child Well Being
- Transportation Safety
- Offender Management
- Whole Person Care
9:00am – 9:45am – Justice and Public Safety Demo, Colin Patterson
- Join Colin Patterson, Senior Technical Architect with SAS, to learn how SAS is helping agencies in the space of Justice and Public Safety innovate, focusing on areas such as:
- Human Trafficking Investigations
- Confidential Informants and Intelligence Gathering
- Suspicious Activity Reporting and Analysis
- Investigative Case Management
- Cell Phone Forensics and Call Detail Records
- Public Safety Data Integration, Analysis and Visualization
9:45am – 10:15am – Networking / Coffee Break
10:15am – 11:00am – CDPH Presentation, Jing Feng Ph.D.
- SAS welcomes Jing Feng Ph.D., DMU Supervisor with the Center for Infectious Diseases from the California Department of Public Health for a presentation on how CDPH uses SAS for conducting spatial-temporal aberration analysis to improve HIV surveillance in California.
11:00am – 11:45am – Opioid Analytics Demo, Teemu Kettunen
- Teemu Kettunen, Senior Systems Engineer with SAS, will demonstrate how departments across the country are attacking the opioid epidemic through dashboarding done in SAS.
11:45am – Noon – Wrap Up, Closing
Please register today for a ticket by following the link below. This is a limited seating event, so be sure to secure your spot now. If you have any questions, please reach out and we will be more than happy to help!