One Identity Active Roles has long been the de-facto global leader for on-prem Active Directory, but with its most recent version, you can now manage the Azure AD environment!
Control user accounts and group membership in crucial hybrid AD environments, and simplify management by automating a range of administrative functions. Streamline account creation, unify account management after an AD/AAD migration or consolidation.
For security, Active Roles is an Active Directory operations tool that will allow management to remove native domain administrative access to employees and provide policy, workflow, views, LPA (Least Privileged Access), to those administrators giving them the capability to perform their job, yet minimize mistakes and provide a fully comprehensive audit trail on every administrative event that takes place within Active Directory (on-prem & Azure). Think of Active Roles as an Active Directory Firewall that limits overall functions and decisions that normally take place within the native environment to administrative users or service accounts.
- Increase IT efficiency – a single, unified tool for administration of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Improve operations – templated workflows ensure consistency and rapid action
- Reduce operational costs – automation through a single set of personalized management interfaces eliminates time-consuming and error-prone manual processes for both AD and AAD
- Achieve compliance – reporting provides an audit trail of activities and accounts
- Mitigate risk – add-on identity analytics provides insights to better manage user entitlements and reveal areas of unacceptable-risk
This webinar is presented by One Identity, a 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant LEADER, for Identity Governance & Administration. Please join us at 10am – 11am on Wednesday, August 1st