SLED's Silver Bullet?
Digital Transformation with Red Hat and AWS
As government and education institutions move deeper into the era of cloud computing, one thing remains clear: There’s no silver bullet for organization-wide digital transformation. Red Hat and Amazon Web Services (AWS) have the capabilities to make it easier for customers to adopt containerization and deploy their applications. This webinar will walk you through how an IT organization can launch agile, cost-efficient, and top-performing cloud-native systems that retain enterprise-grade security with Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS.
Learn about digital transformation strategies including:
- - Establishing a safe and reputable cloud hosted environment that keeps up with escalating demands
- - Deploying modern shared application services such as Messaging Brokers, Business Rules Engines, Secure API Management
- - Automating using best practice tooling supporting a DevSecOps and Agile Development environment
- - Tapping into the broadest ecosystem of partners and vendor tooling and services
- - Creating a consistent and level playing field to encourage competition and innovation among solution integrators to provide adaptive solutions over time
- - Maintaining the consistency and reliability of an environment that provides security, scalability compliance and cost containment
- - Applying this technology to a real-world use case of a state government transportation agency