Threat, Prevention & Recovery of Cyber-Attacks
Join AHEAD & Dell Technologies for this informative session as we dive into the threat, prevention and recovery of cyber-attacks.
Join AHEAD & Dell Technologies for this informative session as we dive into the threat, prevention and recovery of cyber-attacks. With the continual evolution and maturation of the Ransomware threat landscape, a lot of our customers are re-evaluating their data protection strategies to ensure that their critical data is safe from malicious access and tampering. The most common questions we hear from our customers are “how do I ensure I’m adequately protecting my critical data?” and “how do I evaluate my current policies against the latest best practices?"
In this session, we break down how the Ransomware landscape has changed, what this new threat landscape looks like, and what organizations can do to ensure their data protection policies are aligned to deal with these new threats.
• Are you modernizing your cyber-resilience strategy with technology that adapts to the ever-changing approaches of modern attacks?
• How are you leveraging the Cloud for your Data Protection workloads?
• Do you need a secondary site for off-site copies of your most critical data?
• What is your disaster recovery plan? Learn more about native cloud-integration data protection, disaster recovery and long-term retention in the cloud.
In this seminar, experts will address:
• Fresh insights and perspectives of cyber assailants’ strategies and the tools they employ
• What a strategy to reduce cyber risk as a business enabler looks like
• How to identify and address the very real threat of cyber-attacks
• How to improve your chances of successfully recovering from a cyber-attack, quickly
• What solutions and services are available to help your business keep its most valuable data secure
• How to use the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 for technology purchases