Webinar: Cloud Security or Lack of It: Threat Vector #1
Cloud security is a ‘shared responsibility’ – shared between cloud providers and cloud users – is a fact not understood by most cloud users.
What explains frequent cloud data breaches? Who is ‘actually’ responsible for Cloud Security? What can you do to fortify your cloud?
This webinar explains cloud security, division of responsibility between Cloud Providers and Cloud Users, and outlines different approaches, tools, and service models available. WATI’s cybersecurity experts will provide insights on how cloud exploits typically happen and cover critical protection points in your cloud attack surface.
Agenda & Key Takeaways
- How simple and innocent misconfigurations on cloud services cause catastrophic data breaches?
- For some cloud services, default configurations can actually create serious security vulnerabilities.
- Native cloud security controls may be good, but are they always good enough?
- Why it’s almost impossible for most organisations to keep up with cloud security demands?
- Tools and approaches available for cloud security
- Where to begin in cloud security?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- C-Suite Executives
- CISOs and Security Teams
- Members of Security Organizations
- IT Managers and Architects
- Engineers and Developers
- Systems/Network/Database Administrators
For any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org