· Understand the 'new normal' in Cybersecurity and its impact on the Public Sector Agencies.
· Detect and analyse the 'new Security Challenges' with the growing remote workforce.
· Strategies and cybersecurity tools for protecting New Security Frontier.
· Turn the new security challenges into new opportunities.
· Tutorials to address different challenges and possible solutions.
· Keson Khieu
o Chief Information Officer (CIO), California Emergency Medical Services Authority
· Kevin Matsuo
o Chief Information Officer (Retd.), California Department of Education
· Krishna Chintalapathi
o Managing Partner, WATI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· Executives (CIO, CISO, CEO, CXO)
· Security Managers
· IT Security Consultants
· What is the New Security Frontier and how to protect it?
· New Frontier with revised models of Enterprise Architecture along with Asset Management.
· Amoeba Network Defense model
· Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM)
· Traditional vs Application Centric Firewalls
· Role of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
WATI's CYBERSECURITY SERVICES
WATI, a California certified Small Business and ISO-27001 assessed company, offers Cybersecurity services including Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, DevSecOps, Managed Security Services, Risk & Compliance Services, Advisory Services, and Cybersecurity Training. Our team members carry several industry leading professional certifications like CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GWAPT, CHFI, CPTE, Security+, CWNA, and OSCP.