Webinar: February 24th, 2022 11AM PST - 12:30PM PST
Ransomware is now the single biggest nightmare for every security professional and remains the most prominent malware threat. Since 2016, 4,000 attacks have happened daily in the U.S. with the average payout fee increasing from $5,000 in 2018 to $200,000 in 2020.
Join Rubrik and ELGL on Thursday, February 24 at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET for a Lunch and Learn session on how to protect your data.
Attend to discover:
- What exactly ransomware is and why simple attacks succeed so often.
- The importance of the Zero Trust security model.
- Best practices for keeping your data protected.
- Insights from real-world examples of organizations that have fended off data loss.
- Steps to take in 2022 to help protect your municipality.
Not sure if you should attend? Did you know…
- In 2019, attacks against municipalities increased 60% from the year before.
- In 2020, 33% of attacks on governmental bodies were ransomware.
- Malicious emails are up 600% due to COVID-19. Of those emails, 1 in 6,000 contains suspicious URLs.
- The average downtime a company experiences after a ransomware attack is 21 days.
If you choose participants can be provided with $15 in credit to DoorDash to put towards lunch.
For more information and to register please goto Zero Trust & Data Security 101: Protect Your Data or Pay the Price (hivebrite.com)
For questions, comments or inquiries into Rubrik for Public Sector please contact email@example.com