3130 Bradshaw Rd
Sacramento, CA 95827
What’s the Nutanix Tech Workshop about?
Series 1 – Nutanix Hyper Converged Infrastructure 101
We will answer questions like:
- What is Hyperconvergence, really?
- Which Hypervisor should I choose? (You actually have a choice)
- How does Nutanix HCI differ and why does it matter?
- How is this going to help make my life better?
- Can this solution help with issues like Ransomware and Disasters?
- Who is the fastest person on the track? (We'll find out at the end of the event!)
What do I need?
Just you and your laptop. We’ll make sure you’re connected with Wi-Fi. Cool swag available too! Oh, and come ready to challenge your peers as you race around the track.
What`s all the buzz?
Hyper converged Infrastructure (HCI) is empowering IT organizations of all sizes to reduce the physical footprint of their datacenter, leverage underutilized resources, increase agility, and enable your choice of hardware, hypervisor, and cloud. Do all this while reducing cost and complexity!
If you`re too excited to read on, reserve your seat today!
Join us for this Nutanix Tech Shop series to learn about the industry`s leading HCI solution. Discuss with your peers to learn about Nutanix, discuss challenges you may be facing, and get hands-on experience with a product that revolutionizes datacenter infrastructure! This will be tailored specifically for attendees focused on state, local government, and education.
- 12:00 PM–12:30 PMArrival & Check-in
*Lunch will be served
- 12:30 PM–1:00 PMHCI Technology Overview
- 1:00 PM–2:00 PMTechnical Overview & White-boarding session
- 2:00 PM–4:00 PMHands-on Technical LAB
*Light snacks will be served
- 4:00 PM–5:30 PMK1 Speed race begins!