Impact Venture Capital, which maintains offices in downtown Sacramento and Burlingame, is now accepting applications for its Entrepreneurs Showcase.
The program selects technology startups from Northern California and puts them through two months of education and mentoring sessions, culminating in presentations in front of potential investors during a "Demo Day."
The firm provides more details about the program:
- 30-plus hours of intensive coaching, mentorship and peer review
- 6 months of access to co-working space
- Free office hours — including legal, sales, business and marketing
- Promotion via Web, social and events
- Opportunity to present to investors, customers and mentors at Demo Day
- 50-company alumni network
Applications are due Feb. 20. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Sessions will be Tuesday nights at 801 K Street, Suite 2800, in Sacramento.
Local investor Jack Crawford started the Entrepreneurs Showcase as part of Velocity Venture Capital. Crawford launched Impact Venture Capital in 2016 with Silicon Valley investors Dixon Doll and Eric Ball.