Seven IT executives from Los Angeles County government will address vendors and others at the next Techwire Industry Briefing, scheduled for Feb. 6 in Hacienda Heights.
Discussing their IT strategies, priorities, opportunities and procurement processes will be:
- Mohammed Al Rawi, chief information officer of the Department of Parks and Recreation;
- Jerry Aoki, CIO of the Department of Children and Family Services;
- Del Benavides, acting IT division chief in the Department of Public Social Services;
- Aman Bhullar, CIO of the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk's Office;
- Benny Chacko, deputy general manager of the Internal Services Department;
- Bill Kehoe, CIO for Los Angeles County government; and
- Christina Nguyen, acting CIO of the Department of Public Social Services.
The event runs from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Hacienda Heights Community Center, 1234 Valencia Ave., Hacienda Heights. Registration and more details about the event, the venue and the content are available online. Seating is limited.