American Rescue Plan: Important New Funding, Tech Opportunities
The $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan will provide billions to state and local government and education for a variety of essential services, each with underlying technology needs. This 30-minute briefing will unpack the stimulus plan details and help you understand new funding streams and how they can be used. Join us at 11 a.m. May 12 to learn:
- What different funding streams will go to states, cities, counties and education;
- Details on related new technology opportunities;
- How you can leverage stimulus funding for your sales and marketing efforts.
- Joe Morris, vice president of research for e.Republic (parent company of Techwire, Government Technology, Governing and the Center for Digital Government), a national keynote speaker on issues, trends and drivers impacting state and local government and education. Morris has authored publications and reports on funding streams, technology investment areas and public-sector priorities, and he has conducted state and local government research with e.Republic since 2007. He received his bachelor of arts in government and international relations from California State University, Sacramento.
- Dustin Haisler, e.Republic’s chief innovation officer, who also serves as an Eisenhower Fellow (2019 Zhi-Xing Program) and program faculty for the Certified Public Management Program (CPM) at Texas State University. Haisler will moderate the webinar.