DMV Starts Clock for Vendors' Proposed Solutions
The agency is giving vendors about two weeks to submit their concepts. After vetting, some will be invited to make their product pitch to state officials and venture capitalists.
This story is limited to Techwire Insider members.
This story is limited to Techwire Insider members. Login below to read this story or learn about membership.
- By Friday, the DMV will publish a web link where vendors may submit their concepts or solutions for several key DMV challenges.
- Submissions are due by Nov. 1.
- Vendors whose ideas meet the DMV’s criteria for “relevance, executability and viability” will be notified during the week of Nov. 4 and invited to a Vendor Pitch Day.
- Vendor Pitch Days will be held during the week of Nov. 11. Each invited vendor will have 15 minutes to pitch their solution to a panel of state government leaders and venture capitalists.
- Manage Real ID demand
- Optimize service delivery
- Improve back-office operations
- Define a technology roadmap from now to the future