Here Are Judicial Branch’s Top Purchases of IT Services in August
The Judicial Branch’s top five most expensive purchases of IT services in August nearly reached the mid-seven figures, with two centering on support.
This story is limited to Techwire Insider members.
This story is limited to Techwire Insider members. Login below to read this story or learn about membership.
The Judicial Branch of California spent more than $4.3 million — $4,320,281.58 exactly — on its five most expensive purchases of IT services. Here, with rounding, is where that money went, based on data in the State Contract and Procurement Registration System:
- $2.9 million to Presidio Networked Solutions Group for “appellate BCP funding – Cisco SMARTnet Support Renewal,” likely a reference to renewal of the company’s support service, and a budget change proposal. The Branch made the purchase Aug. 20.
- $579,000 to Metasource for digitization of court records, probably involving records in the 5th District Court of Appeal. The Branch made the purchase Aug. 4.
- $360,000 to Tyler Technologies for IT professional services. This is a contract of about 10 months, from Aug. 25-June 30, 2022.
- $299,000 to Talend for “Talend Data Services Platform Software/License Renewal,” most likely a software renewal. The Branch made the purchase on Aug. 18.
- $222,000 to Staff Tech for “project manager for statewide expansion project.” This is a contract of slightly more than a year, from Aug. 19-Aug. 31, 2022.