Curious what IT execs at the nation's most populous county have planned for the rest of 2019 in terms of tech strategies, opportunities, priorities and procurement? Don't miss the next Techwire Industry Briefing, on April 23, in Hacienda Heights, where a host of Los Angeles County technology leaders will offer updates on recent developments and talk about what's next.
The morning event will convene chief information officers and one deputy chief information officer for a discussion of their plans and how the private sector might play a role. Registration starts at 9 a.m., followed at 9:30 by presentations and opportunities for audience questions. The event will be in the auditorium at Hacienda Heights Community Center, 1234 Valencia Ave., Hacienda Heights.
The presenters will be:
- Mirian Avalos, CIO for the Department of Mental Health.
- James Brady, CIO for the Department of Health Services.
- David Cardenas, CIO for the Department of Public Health.
- Jagjit Dhaliwal, deputy CIO for the county.
- Trinh Mac, deputy general manager in the Customer Applications Branch of the county Department of Internal Services.
- Darwin Sypinero, CIO for the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner.