How leading CSOs are staying on top in today’s threat landscape
Join the discussion on challenges, threats, and proactive measures business can take to prepare their architecture for remote work
Provide insight into how CSOs can think about securing remote work at scale
The sudden shift to a remote workforce has forced all organizations to accelerate their digital transformation plans to enable remote collaboration, provide corporate access to data and applications from anywhere, and enable seamlessly digital sales and customer service.
Most organizations need to re-imagine their critical cloud infrastructure and security enablers to manage this shift at speed, without compromising business continuity and enabling resiliency.
Join us on a panel discussion with security leaders from CrowdStrike, Netskope, Okta, and Proofpoint on how they are navigating through the challenges that come with a predominantly remote workforce and share best practices they’ve learned and adopted.
Wednesday August 12, 2020
The panel will cover:
• The biggest challenges these leaders have faced since the crisis first hit
• Trends in threats their organizations are seeing and how they are mitigating them
• Proactive measures business can take to prepare their architecture for remote work
• Evolving Threat Landscape + Work from Anywhere
• Trends in threats your organization is seeing/mitigating
• Looking ahead