Our Energy Solutions Group is looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join our team in Roseville. ESG is a leading provider of energy efficiency program tracking and reporting for utilities and statewide trusts. We combined our technology and utility experience to forge an industry-leading software solution known as the Energy Efficiency Collaboration Platform (EECP). Through our Energy Efficiency Collaboration Platform (EECP), we change the way energy utilities manage vital demand-side management programs.
This candidate would be responsible to review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs as well as write detailed descriptions of business requirements, functional requirements, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs. This role calls for an individual who can demonstrate sound analytical, documentation, and communication skills in addition to being technically smart to gain credibility with customers and stakeholders most of whom are technical professionals. An individual in this role will support the project manager, developers and quality assurance throughout the project lifecycle. The ideal candidate should be able to easily communicate with teams of non-technical business stakeholders and highly technical resources. Strong communication skills and a firm understanding of what makes a complete software application is crucial for success in this role.
- Acts as configuration analyst
- Coordinate JAD sessions with subject matter experts
- Documents business and functional requirements
- Conducts review sessions of documentation with stakeholders and project team.
- Maintains version control of all documentation and ensures the requirements fit within the scope of the project.
- Supports project team during implementation and testing phases
- Assists the client with user acceptance testing
- Works with the project manager throughout the software lifecycle to ensure client satisfaction
- At least 1 year of hands on experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of the basic principles and standards relating to requirements documentation
- Ability to elicit business requirements through interviews, phone calls, emails, existing systems, and existing documentation
- Must be self-motivated
- Team player with the ability to receive feedback on documentation to ensure the best possible implementation
- Experience with MS Visio, MS Word, and Excel
- Understanding of relational databases
Candidates must have bachelor s degree from an accredited university preferably in a technical or mathematical major or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Direct Technology, founded in 1995, is one of the largest privately Veteran owned and operated custom software development firms on the West Coast, headquartered in Roseville, CA with an additional office in Bellevue, WA. Direct Technology s unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise solves its client s most complex business problems with technology solutions across the following practice areas: Custom Software Development, IT Networking and Technical Staffing.
Qualified applicants please send resumes to Scott McKeen at Smckeen@directtechnology.com. EEO. Veterans encouraged to apply.