Citrix Issued California Software License Program Contract
State & local agencies can now quickly and cost-effectively purchase technology & services that enable them to engage employees & better serve the public
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – June 13, 2019 – Purchasing can be a frustrating and challenging process, particularly in the public sector where procedures are specific and complex and every dollar spent is scrutinized. But Citrix Systems, Inc.(NASDAQ:CTXS) is making it easier in California. The company today announced that it has established a Software License Program (SLP) contract from which state and local agencies can purchase technology and services that enable them to engage employees and citizens and be more productive in a fast, efficient manner that aligns with their procurement policies.
The contract will be administered by Citrix partners who specialize in the public sector, including:
- Solutions Simplified
- Health and Human Services can increase the efficiency of caseworkers, clinicians, and contractors so they can keep pace with expanding caseloads.
- Public Safety – First Responders can ensure the flow of critical data to enable the best possible responses, from dispatchers in the call center to emergency personnel in the field.
- Corrections can simplify how they provide access to legal resources, educational classes, and job search tools for inmates and parolees.
- Transportation can enhance its ability to provide services and increase citizen satisfaction through more efficient DMV operations and self-service kiosks and shorten response time to incidents to improve safety.
- Libraries can reduce the costs and risks of offering public access to computers, applications, and the Internet.
- Judicial Systems/Courts can offer remote and mobile access to case files and case management applications to assist in the effective delivery of justice.