Deploying Microsoft Teams? Do it Right the First Time.
Microsoft Teams has generated a lot excitement since it was launched two years ago. Planet offers responsible governance in the era of data sprawl.
Microsoft Teams has generated considerable excitement since it was launched just over two years ago. In fact, it has become the most rapidly adopted product in Microsoft’s history.
- Teams Readiness Assessment: A multi-session Q&A-based assessment that is focused on identifying areas of focus when rolling out Teams. The analysis covers everything from: security and compliance best practices, to governance considerations, to structuring Teams to maximize user adoption and much more. Your organization will come away with a deployment roadmap and governance strategy. The engagement includes documentation and comprehensive knowledge transfer for your Teams Admins.
- O365 Governance Engagement: Teams is not a stand-alone product; it is reliant on O365 Groups which traverses SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive, and beyond to deliver its social media inspired collaboration experience. Planet offers a comprehensive Office 365 Governance Engagement that covers productivity, collaboration, and security in Office 365. The outcome of this engagement is a robust, custom governance plan to help your organization adopt the latest Office 365 applications and features.
- Teams Trainings: Equip your organization to maximize their productivity and the return on investment with training. Planet offers the following Trainings:
- Help Desk / Administrator Training
- End-User Training
- Train the Trainer sessions.
For more information or for help planning your Teams Deployment contact Jennifer Dodd at firstname.lastname@example.org