Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionizing cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognized for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realize your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Client Manager-Technology Services-SLED to support the business in the Los Angeles and Sacramento areas to achieve our strategic objectives!
The primary objective of the Senior Client Manager is to take multiple account responsibility with the key focus on analyzing complex client situations and business requirements through awareness, empathy and asking the right questions in order to influence clients to use Dimension Data's solutions through an understanding of client needs and articulation of associated value from a client perspective.
What you'll be doing
- Regularly achieve designated quotas through prospecting, qualifying, and closing opportunities with assigned clients and prospects in the digital infrastructure, security and communications areas for a major SLED client
- Effectively orchestrate Dimension Data selling and solution resources for maximum impact
- Engages key stakeholders within prospects/clients to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving their needs to establish an overall account strategy
- Use sales tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, and pipelines and accurately forecast on a consistent basis
- Effectively engage with key partners/vendors to maximize rebate programs and generate leads
- Maintain territory and activity plans on a regular basis
- Maintain broad awareness of solution portfolio
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required, preferably in IT or business Knowledge of relevant aspects of the IT industry is required
- Possess a minimum of 8 years of successful, directly relevant selling experience in technology services; any combination of managed services, professional and consulting services. Experience with State, Local, Education customers strongly preferred.
- Direct geographic experience strongly preferred
- C-level selling experience is required
- Experience in collaborative and consultative selling environments required
- Outstanding collaborator – able to bring in other selling/solution resources to engage a client while knowing when to lead and when to empower others
- Effective at strategic account planning
- In depth knowledge of business drivers related to customer needs
- Effective interacting and relationship building at senior levels as well as technical levels within the client environment
- Excellent communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to negotiate / influence
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.