How do you build a great intranet? At Kiefer we’ve been building intranets in SharePoint for over a decade. In that time, we’ve developed some best practices for creating a truly amazing intranet. We know that best-in-class intranets are designed with the user in mind and that they help employees do their jobs better. Kiefer has a legacy of helping our clients deploy intranet sites that are well-designed, easy to navigate and seamlessly blend usability and strong design.
An intranet is the organizational hub where users go for the most important information, to connect with organizational expertise and to collaborate across the organization.
Free Design Guide from the Kiefer Intranet Design Studio
If your intranet needs a makeover or if you’ve found that your organization’s intranet is not delivering the experience that users expect, now may be the time to maximize your investments in Microsoft 365 and roll out a new and improved intranet. This guide will provide you with inspiration for a new intranet. Check out the design templates, be inspired and don’t hesitate to contact us for guidance. Leverage SharePoint Online and Microsoft design templates to deploy a modern and dynamic intranet, fast! Download the Intranet Design Studio Look Book here.
No e-mail required – Instant download – No strings attached!
Benefits of a Dynamic and Modern Intranet:
- Current and relevant information shared in one place.
- Single source of truth: Minimize the sharing of inaccurate or out of date information via e-mail. Trusted content lives on your intranet.
- Communicate news and announcements through a portal rather than e-mail.
- Collaboration portals / hub sites to allow seamless enterprise collaboration, document co-authoring and teamwork.
- Engage users wherever they may be and deliver a user-centered intranet experience on any device.
- Integrate Office 365 applications with your intranet to deliver valuable content to users.