Privileged Access Management Buyers' Guide
67% of all enterprise resources are exposed to access-related risk. Download this guide for a critical and practical approach to privilege.
Security breaches show no signs of slowing, and credential theft headlines are the number one attack vector. Privileged access has become hackers' brass ring for stealing the most data, most efficiently. Companies are rethinking their approach to privileged access management and strengthening their company's identity maturity with a Zero Trust approach - one that allows the least amount of privilege to perform the job without hampering access to the tools and information needed to get the job done. It's a critical and practical approach to privilege - embraced in the nick of time.
This guide will:
* Identify the nine major areas needed for your company to achieve strong privileged access management
* 67% of all enterprise resources are exposed to access-related risk
* Compare the features and capabilities to look for when selecting a solution
* Provide important questions to ask your IT partner or vendor to determine if their offering will meet your needs
* Offer a shortlist of suitable vendors along with a time-saving chart
* Present an overview of analysts and influencers who share additional information on your selection process
Download the guide HERE