Direct Technology is looking for a QA Engineer to join our Energy Solutions group for a Full-Time Role in our Roseville office.
Responsible for integration and regression testing on web-based software applications. Familiar with software development concepts, practices, and procedures. This resource will also be responsible for helping to implement Selenium and scale its use in Automating testing for our Energy Efficiency Collaboration Platform product and other web applications.
- Develop automated testing strategies and implement them in industry standard testing frameworks. This will include working directly with Testers to identify candidate tests for automation, writing code used in automated testing, and presenting test results and coverage to stakeholders.
- Create and execute Test Scripts and Test Plans
- Develop new or maintain existing test automation frameworks.
- Create automated UI tests using Selenium WebDriver, MSTest and NUnit for system, regression and load testing on premise or in the cloud.
- Help to oversee offshore team of QA Testers
- Collaborate with application developers to improve automated testability during product design and development stages.
- Perform peer code reviews for other automated testing developers on the team as part of the Git pull request process. Peer and architecture reviews will be required.
- Effective communication style; serve as a collaborative, cooperative and contributing member of the team.
- Ability to design and write test automation using Selenium WebDriver, MSTest (NUnit or other unit testing framework can substitute), C#.
- Working knowledge of .NET, .NET MVC application development including web services and REST API
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems
- Expertise with SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of performance testing concepts and experience with load testing tools
- Experience in bug tracking systems and test management tools like Jira
- Experience with testing for accessibility compliance
Bachelor s degree preferably in Computer Science or a similar degree, mastery of development skills and demonstrable work experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
Direct Technology, founded in 1995, is one of the largest privately held custom software development firms on the West Coast, headquartered in Roseville, CA with an additional office in Bellevue, WA. Direct Technology s unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise solves its client s most complex business problems with technology solutions across the following practice areas: Custom Software Development, IT Networking and Technical Staffing.
EEO. Veterans encouraged to apply.
Please email resumes to Scott at Smckeen@directtechnology.com